Ooh the con was so fun! I saw all the cool people dressed up all cool-like! I spent 8 dollars on merchandise! Oooh aaahhh. I saw the begining of like the best Anime ever...Can't spell the name so I won't attempt..but soo cooooool. Megan or Kat know the name of it! So they'll say.

Oooh I saw the beginning of Spirited Away...It was really cool! Honest. I saw 10 minutes...then I was sleeping..but it did look really awesome! I've had like...the best weekend ever. Blah. Now it's all homework time though. *crycry*

I missed you Speller! I think you're really smrt too. Honest. Oooh Kat's online! I get name of show pour vous! Yami no Matsuei-Sooo good. Me will see all of it. Mark my words. *markmarkmark*

Speaking of which!

Dude! I saw Jamie on the weekend!!! AHHH! Best moment ever. Weeee! I so happy!

I hope feel better you all do. Yahuh.

Oooh! Such a good day.



Ooh last Buffy on tomorrow...Mesa sad....Mesa ate an apple! Mesa happy!! Mesa super hyper. Mesa need low glucose..Me gonna start flying around!

I love you all!!



Hi Maygan! Maygan, what's 3+5? See if you still read my blog you little liar.