border=0>

find your element at
href="http://www.mutedfaith.com" target="new">mutedfaith.com. <º>






I always get the manipulating ones....

Work was so stressful today. This one guy musta played 30 times and he never won a Spiderman prize...and he got mad and I had to call my manager and it was all a big mess...BUT! When things were just going downhill, guess who came striding up to my game? Linda, Kathy and Karl! I was soooo happy they have no idea! Just to see people who are happy and don't want to kill me rocked! And Kathy won! I was super happy! Least I think she won...It's kinda blurry....Kinda really blurry. That's what happens when you work an 8 hour shift, everything runs together in your head.



Ooooh I feel so sick...I think I got something from all the money I handled today.