I always find it takes a few weeks into term to find my "swing."
You know the swing that lets you juggle the constant round new things. Including, but not limited to extra curricular commitments of swimming, tennis and music.
Because right now so much of this is brand new. From teaching Miss Medium how to tie her shoelaces, through to the borrowing of a keyboard from the grandparents for the piano lessons.
It's figuring out what will stick and what will fall by the wayside.
Already I can see Miss Medium loving the music, while Mr Large counts down the days to his next swimming lessons. Meanwhile Mr Small doesn't care what we do as long as he is front and centre with the action.
It's constant checking and rechecking the diary. Yes I can do that meeting as long as so and so is here and x and y go there.
And sometimes it all falls in a heap.
And I take a deep breath and we start of over.
But really at the end of the day. Amidst the ferrying, the juggling of deadlines and the incessant almost relentless heat
they know this.


I will do my utmost to fill their life with love.
And sweet surprises.